Sunday, March 25, 2007

104 posts and counting

I must have a change in attitude since it feels like spring is here. I feel happier and I think exercising is giving me a lot more energy. I've seriously been neglecting this blog. I'm sorry. I think that being a wife, mom, teacher, grad student, daughter, friend, and on 3 creative teams is stretching myself a bit, but alas the end of grad school inches ever closer as the Tuesday's pass by. We find out this Tuesday afternoon, exactly when our classes end. It will be somewhere in the vacinity of July 15. Somewhere between June 8 and July 30 there will be a hellacious graduation party. Actually make it a double! Doug graduated on June 8...and me well not officially until the winter graduation ceremony, but I'll officially have a master's degree before that. At least my pay raise will go through for the entire school year for next year.


Ok...I'll stop rambling and just come for what I originally dropped by for...to post a third scrapbook page I completed. The kit is from Jen Wilson, About a Boy I think, the template is from Rachael Giallongo, Challenge 25 I believe at The Digichick.



This is my senior! I found all of these on this computer. He's got the first one on his myspace and I saw it there. I seriously about pooped my pants when I saw it the first time, but the more I continue to look at these photos, I can truly see although he's growing up, there is still a little boy who loves to play and have fun. This kid wants to fly...this proves it, this and how high he gets when jumping on the trampoline.

Love ya Big D!

No comments: