Saturday, March 24, 2007

2 in a row!

Hmmmmmmm does that mean posts or digital layouts??? You decide! ;)

For me it means that I've been at the computer all morning instead of doing things like laundry, grading papers, cleaning bathrooms, exercising. You know! Well it does mean that my digital creative team committments for this wonderful double-up kit by Christine Smith and Jenn Howland is finished...finally. I was lacking for a bit of creativity.




Anyway this adorable little princess is my friend Ursula Page's daughter. She's such a cutie. Ursula let me use this photo because I don't have any little girl pictures. I don't even have any baby pictures. So I told her I'd give her photography business a bit of a plug. You can see her wonderful photos here at her blog.

Ursula I hope you like this little girly page. Using pink is not as easy for me as some. I only have boys, so I use a lot of other colors, not pink.

Enjoy your weekend, I need to make some dessert for church group tonight. Hmmmmm I have no clue what to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is adoreable of Harper Laura! (hey, you could add me to your blog list girl :)