Saturday, December 09, 2006

Two weeks and counting!

I've got 2 weeks and counting before we leave on vacation. We are going to a chalet (cabin) we've rented for Christmas. I've also got 2 more weeks of school before our break. Most would think I'm like ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH but believe it or not, I'm relatively calm. I do have lesson plans written for 2 weeks. I should be productive and write for the week we get back too. I have not shopped at all. I don't even have the lists sent to relatives. Tonight we have our small group for church, tomorrow the boys have a volleyball tourney tomorrow...luckily and finally at the same location!

Today I've cleaned a bit, swept and mopped my living room floor and kitchen floor. The kids helped with the dishes and the bathroom. I also worked on a scrapbook page. This is a new kit called Carol's Calm by Cindy Simon available here at NDISB.

So here's my newest page. It is a photo from my spa trip at Miraval. Miraval is a spa where celebs hang out! I'll let you in on a little secret......I won this trip when I was on Oprah. Maybe I'll elaborate more in another post.

2 comments:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Saw your layout at tdc. LOOOOVE it! You really do need to share your Oprah story! You're such a tease! :p

Christine Smith said...

omgosh -- you were on OPRAH!!!??? spill the beans girl