Sunday, October 22, 2006

Week in Review

This was a crazy week. Monday I was scurrying around making sure all the information I needed for my presentatin on Tuesday's class was done.

Tuesday work and class and my presentation went fine, thankfully.

Wednesday I woke up with a splitting headache and sore throat. It was a full blown sinus infection. It was only a half day for the students so I called in sick. I was wondering if the stress of my presentation played a part in me getting sick the night it was finished.

Thursday I went back to work feeling only half as cruddy as the day before, but the kids were fairly sympathetic and were behaved.

Friday, such an exciting night Don and I did nothing and then Brian came home and got in a heap of trouble. Needless to say, he's grounded and who knows for how long.

Saturday means homework. I actually submitted it about 5 minutes late. I should have done it on Wednesday when I was home, or Friday night when we didn't have any plans, but I just didn't. I did laundry all day.

Sunday..today.. we have my nephew's birthday party. My excitement level is a bit lacking these days. I need to do more laundry, and have already done some, but gosh it never stops piling up.

I have tried to use a bit of my creativity this week. I worked on two scrapbook pages. Here they are.





Off to get ready for the party. I still have to wrap the gift and shower.

No comments: