Sunday, October 08, 2006

Down to the final 4



We've narrowed the senior picture choice down to 4. The final 4! It was not easy. We've looked, sorted, laid them all out and started narrowing them down and picking them off and although the formal one is in the yearbook, it is not necessarily my favorite. Don thinks we need a "formal" one.

I'm asking for all of your opinions one final time. Note, that the one that is black and white can easily be converted into color, which is what we'll probably do if we go with that pose.

Please leave me a comment with your most favorite and then your second choice.

Top left is #1, top right is #2
bottom left is #3, and bottom right is #4.

Thanks so much! I'll let you know what we finally decide upon when we go and purchase on Thursday night.

19 comments:

Angela said...

I think 1 is my favorite. Great shots though!

Angelina Schwarz said...

I vote for #1! :)

Rachael said...

I vote for #4!

Jenn :) said...

I like number 4, but the shadow is distracting to me...I think number 1 is my favorite :) Number 3, in color, being my second favorite ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with number 1 and then number 3

Michelle said...

Great photos, first off!
I vote for #1 - it was my 1st instict pick and when I looked at them closer - it's still it!

tracey said...

i like #4, with #1 coming in a close 2nd.

Anonymous said...

#4

Ursula Page said...

I like #4! Great pics!

Nancy said...

Laura, number one is my favorite, but I would have to get number two also. Can't you get all of them??? LOL

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1. I think it's the best of all of them.

SusannaT said...

I'm leaning towards #1.
Something about it.

Rachel said...

I like #3.

Anonymous said...

i like 1 to

Nic

Adrienne said...

Number one girl!!! Great pix!!!

Kimberlee said...

1st choice = #1
2nd choice = #3... I really liked 4, but the shadow was kinda distracting.

Laura said...

#1 absolutely

Anonymous said...

Vote for #1 and #4 as second choice. All are great, though, good luck for chosing!

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #4 can't choose between those. What a handsome boy!