Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm a horrible blogger

I'm never in the mood to update my blog. I'm even convinced that no one comes to visit so this post will tell me if the blog stays or goes. No comments then it goes, I'll know that no one visits.

Anyway today I've been doing a few scrapbook pages instead of homework.
The paper and elements are from a kit called Blessing available at ScrapArtist.
Don's page was created with a template from Christine Smith.
Doug's page was a scraplift of a digi scrapper, Susan Toon

What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go! I come and check things out.

Nancy said...

Laura, I love the new pages! I can see why you are in such demand for digi CTs. Ha....with this post, I hereby forbid you to close your blog.

SusannaT said...

I come by...not that I have time to comment...sorry. Will get better at that.

Beautiful pages!

Adrienne said...

Your work is AMAZING! Wow, these pages are definitely among my faves ever.

Honey, and you just keep trucking. You stay put now, ya hear?