Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fun weekend, finally pictures

Over the weekend, we had family in from out of town.
Don's mom and step dad were here from Mississippi.
Also my aunt and two cousins were here from Ohio.

Thank goodness that no one was staying with us
because our house is so teeny, tiny.

On Saturday I drove my cousins to the Scarecrow
Festival in St. Charles, Illinois. We walked
a lot and stopped into a few of the antique
stores that are there too.

I took a few pictures of some of the better
scarecrows.

After we left, we were almost hit by some idiot
who turned on a red light. Then we are coming
up to the next red light with the idiot driving
beside us and BAM! He ran another red light and
hit a car that was in the intersection. He
didn't even slow down. Thankfully no one was
seriously injured, but what an idiot!

Ok, here are my pictures.



No comments: