Friday, December 23, 2005

Navy Wins 51-30...

And that is a good thing!

And....
This is why we root for Navy!



This is my cousin Matthew. Number 79, offensive tackle. He's big! He's tall! He's tough! He's competitive! He's quite the easy going, mild mannered, nicest guy you'd like to meet!

Matthew I'm so proud of you and your life choices! You are brave and dedicated especially joining the millitary during these crazy times. I only wish we lived closer together, I really would love for my kids to know you better and spend time with you. You have got to know though that every time we get to see you on T.V they are saying hey there's Matt or That's my cousin...booyah! I've got to also admit it...I search the Navy website looking for new photos and post them to my friends!

Congratulations on the big win over Army to clinch the Commander in Chief's trophy and now the huge win over Colorado State in the Poinsettia Bowl!

Go Navy...Go Navy...Go Navy!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Laura!!! You sneaky devil! You created the blog and then did not tell us about it. I found you though. LOL.
I am thrilled to see your blog. Congratulations to your cousin. I will be keeping an eye out for future posts. Love that skunk stripe LO.

Adrienne said...

Merry Christmas you Diva!

Love your blog! Look forward to reading your updates!!!