Friday, December 23, 2005

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Vacation

I swear I thought it would never get here. December 23, most think ARRRRRRGH two days before Christmas...I think VACATION!!!! My school district went a week longer than most in my area but I'm officially on vacation. I'm off until January 9th. Then we have a 4 day week then the following week is a 4 day week. Rotten part is that report cards are due almost as soon as we get back.

My kids have been off since last week, so they go back on January 3. I'll kind of miss not spending 2 weeks with them, but then again a week off alone might be just what the doctor ordered! I do have some scrapbooking things that I've been putting off. I have a baby page to do, and Nic's baby will be here soon. I'm bad I know it! I also started a decorated can for journal ideas and it has been sitting on the side of my desk since September.

I am looking forward to fun gifts and scraping with a girlfriend. I also have to take the boys for several doctor appointments next week and was going to try to get last minute tickets for us to see Wicked. I have grad school stuff to do and it must be done to turn in on the first night of class. My portfolio is due. I'm sure I'll be moaning and groaning about it and I also have to start to learn how to use Live Text. Seems quite easy but just another thing I have to do.

That is why my blog is temporarily (maybe permanently) titled My busy life. Just too much to do and not enough energy to do it.

Yahoo I'm on Vacation!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am so darn jealous of you getting to see Wicked. I wanted to see it while I was up there, but did not have time. I will expect a full review here in your blog.