Saturday, May 30, 2009

clouds, clouds, go away

I was looking forward to a weekend with no plans and sunshine. Well, I got one of the two, no plans. I've really got nothing major scheduled. Can you believe it, me, busyizzie, has nothing urgent pending??? I've got a sweater I can knit on, some scrapbook mags to read that I picked up for the library or an orchid book or two to read up on. A trip to the grocery store is needed for a few things, but that's about it.

I'm thinking about getting out the GPS and the geocaching for dummies book and seeing about going geocaching for a few hours. I know Don wants the lawn cut but I think we can have 2 boys handle that. He stayed in bed until after 11. Lazy bum! Me of course was up early. Not as early as normal, I did sleep in a bit too, but not until after 11.

About to think what's for lunch and then plan my day. I do need to write each of my students their person, end of the year note. I always try to write each student a note so they know that I think they're growing up, or how smart they are, or just a nice note that allows them to feel special. Some students it is difficult to find just that special complement but if i write a few each day, I should be done before Thursday night so they can get them on Friday, the last hour of school.

Enjoy this last weekend in May. Since starting to type this, I saw a peek of sun.

No comments: