Sunday, October 05, 2008

Another week has passed

already! During the week the week seems to go by so slowly. On the weekend, it seems to just fly by. Why couldn't they make weekends 4 days long and the work week 3 days long? I think my way would be much more fun and relaxing.

I've got about 3 different projects I need to get finished before the end of the month. I still have apples to deal with.

The major problem with Brian has only seemed to escalate. CALGON take me away!

I've got papers to grade. I also have tests and assignments to post for the college students. I just got the call Friday night that I was asked to teach another class next semester. Just a week and a half ago, I was told 5 of us were not going to teach due to class needs. Well I guess things changed and they need another class.

The weather here has been cool. There have been problems with our cable, thankfully not the internet. I've turned on the heat. Some mornings it's been in the 40's.

Ok, laundry almost done, no idea what's for dinner. Yikes again, the weekend's way to short!

No comments: