Monday, May 26, 2008

Long overdue


Wow I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated my blog. I can't say it's been because I've been relaxing or staying off the computer. I can say that it's been because May is always an extremely busy month at my house.

Since my last update:

Don and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary.


Brian turned 16.




Don and I went to St. James Farm the dairy and horse farm from the McCormicks who were the orignal owners of International Harvester.







and Don and I went to the zoo.

We are also trying to get ready for a big garage sale. I have 9 more days of school.
I'm trying to pack my entire classroom because we are getting air conditioning (YIPEE), I'm changing classrooms, I've been working on putting together a movie for a co-worker's retirement party this Friday, trying to keep up on grades, and trying to get some movement in each day aka exercise.

If I'm not back until June, you'll know why!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Happy anniversary a little late! I know for a mom May and June are hectic, I can't imagine how it must be for a teacher! Good luck getting it all done. :D