Saturday, January 12, 2008

Learning isn't always easy

For someone who catches on to things fairly easily somethings, like knitting, are not coming so easily. For Christmas, I asked for a gift certificate in which I could take knitting lessons. I thought I had a good rhythm for it and knew what I was doing but it seems that I don't know how to fix a mistake. I have some idea of what I did wrong, but I don't know how to take the stitches off my needle and put them back onto the first needle.

I have another class next week so I'll keep plugging away. I know when the scarf is finished it will look really neat because of the yarn, but if I could only get to a point where I don't make a mistake and feel I can get beyond 5-6 rows.

Any tips or good knitting sites to help me?

I've got a zillion and one things that need to be done so this will be a short post but I will leave you with a photo of my first stab at knitting.

No comments: