Friday, June 29, 2007

A quick post of my pages for my friend Ursula

Hey, I know I owe a major update and redecorating of my blog but I've been busy with loads of things. I literally have 2 more master's classes. Two Tuesdays and I'm done!!! I've been running Brian back and forth across town to summer school. 1st semester final is next Friday; please say some prayers! Last weekend I went to a weekend scrapbook crop. I actually did 25 pages with paper, scissors, and glue! We also had college freshmen orientation. Hard, hard day there! More about that later.

While at the crop, I put at the top of my list to get my friend Ursula's baby pages done for her. Each of us in my Tipster's group signed up for a 2 page layout. It was to be pink and girly. A bit challenging...I don't do pink and girly.

Anyway here is the pages, I know she's dying to see them. They went postal yesterday. They are for the 7th and 8th month...isn't Harper about that age now??? Sorry so late Urs!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, these are adorable. I really need to get mine done. I think I have 5 months. Eeeek!
Nancy M

Angelina Schwarz said...

Adorable pages and I love the new banner!

Anonymous said...

Love your new banner Laura...wish you could come give me a tutorial....obviously, if you look at mine...there is nothing artsy about it....I FEEL artsy, just not artsy-computer-artsy, kwim???