Thursday, June 14, 2007

I've been avoiding my blog

But I've been reading those of others. I've even been trying to leave a few comments.

I've been avoiding this because I've wanted to update with graduation pictures and they're still sitting on the disk in the digital camera. I've not wanted to dl them because I want to have time to edit them first. Today I've got plans, the bank, the post office, the accountant, and I should get some homework done today.

Tonight Doug is hosting a bonfire. The goal is to burn their Advanced U.S. History books. It was even mentioned by the speaker at graduation that this is a time of change and you have to keep some thing and make changes about others and they said get rid of Degler. So that is what the kids are going to do tonight, come and burn their Degler books.

I promise I'll upload some graduation pictures before the weekend is over.

No comments: