Saturday, February 10, 2007

I love the trainer

I went to my personal trainer again yesterday. She pushes me to do things I hadn't done before. I know I'm flexible and pretty coordinated but yesterday I used the spin bike for just a short bit. The way I could put my foot into the footcage on the pedal and get on amazed her. Then I used a bosu ball. Ever heard of one of those, I hadn't!

I really think I could use it at home. I think that everyone in my family could use it. It strenghtens your core. I need a stronger core too!

I also used the big ball and when we did some stretches, she asked if I did yoga. I have never done yoga but aparently, I know some yoga move. She called it the cobra. Hmmmmmmmm yoga by osmossis!

Ok, next Friday I have another trainer session and I have to get at least 2 days of cardio exercise in too. If I get 3 I get 2 gold stars! Don gave me 4 trainer sessions for Christmas. I think it was the best gift! I definately am going to pay for more.

Something is finally clicking. I've prayed about this and it is working! I haven't had a can of soda since January 1!!

No comments: