Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Today was just a nice, normal kind of day. Although it was Valentine's Day, we don't really celebrate. I guess why should I show the ones I love more love today? I want them to know how special they are to me everyday. I don't need to give or receive cards to know that. It is a Hallmark holiday if you ask me; Hallmark and the florists!

The roads are finally about back to normal. Yesterday I think we got close to a foot of snow. It is really high in some places due to the blowing and drifting. Thankfully my commute was much more normal today. Yesterday it was double, 1 hour 30 minutes.

We are having time with the router. For some reason it won't connect with the laptops. I need to find out what is going on. I really don't want to have to buy a new one, but it is driving us all nuts. I think I'll try climbing under the desk and reconnecting everything before I chalk it up to the router. I wish I had some "techno geek" who could walk me through the whole thing. Not so much though.

Just wanted to make sure you all knew you are my valentines! Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: