Monday, November 20, 2006

Big Ole Toots!!!

I found out last night that I was chosen onto two new Digital Creative teams!

First I applied to the call for Christine Smith's creative team and I made it! I'm so excited. I have so much of her stuff and it works terrifically with so many of my photos. I've been a fan for so long! Christine's products at The Digichick

Also, I was invited to join Tracy Rivera's creative team. What an honor to be invited without even applying! Tracy Rivera's products at SBB

I would have to say that changing from paper, scissor, and glue scrapbooking to digital scrapbooking has provided me with a cleaner workspace, it has taught me loads about Photoshop Elements, and has provided me with more creative opportunities than I had before.

Here are a couple of new layouts using Christine Smith's products.


All products from Christine Smith's Kit Completely Krafty and A Bit Boho element extra kits available at The Digichick.


All products from Christine Smith's Freedom of Expression kit available at The Digichick.

Adios and Peace out!

No comments: