Sunday, June 04, 2006

Home!

To market, to market to buy a fat pig.
Home again, home again Jiggity jig!
To market, to market to buy a fat hog.
Home again, home again Jiggity jog!

Oh this nursery rhyme fits me perfectally today.
A quick road trip to Ohio to celebrate my aunt & uncle's
50th wedding anniversary I ate like a pig and wanted to
get home fast.



Actually it was record time getting home.
Yes, I have a lead foot!
The trip usually takes between 5.5 or 6 hours.
My trip 4.5 hours!

Yes sign me up to drive Nascar next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I will start watching Nascar when you start racing. LOL. You had better slow down girl. Brad said the Illinois state police will give out tickets for as little as 5mph over. I love the photo you posted. Sounds like you had fun.
.......it won't let me sign in again....sigh..but it's me...Nance. Maybe I should just change my name to anonyNancy or NanAnon......