Saturday, June 24, 2006

This blog desperately needs attention!

But until classes are over, it just isn't going to happen.

I need to figure out how to put links down the side.
I'd love to put one of those gallery slideshows in.
I really would love a more up to date header.

I would love to learn how to put links in my posts.

Oh so much to learn and such high aspirations, I'm lucky
if I visit my own blog, not to mention wondering if others
ever visit. I know, if I think it looks way to boring why
would I expect others to visit.

So look for an update, a new decor, a better, new and
improved blog coming in July!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Youve got a good look header for someone who doesnt know how to add links! ;)

Nancy said...

Laura, when you figure out how to do all of those things, please teach me. My blog needs an update too.