Saturday, May 20, 2006

SLACKER!!!

I know I'm way behind. These pictures should have been posted almost 2 weeks ago.
I should have been so excited that they were up the same night. I was excited but was
under so much stress with my class I just wasn't functioning too well. I'm a bit better now
and glad I am able to post a few of the prom pics of my son and his date. He was actually her date and it was the prom from her school. My son is not a senior and cannot go to his school's prom. She's such a cute girl that he's friends with from a church group.


This is so my favorite photo! He looks so handsome, so old, and so sophisticated!






5 comments:

Nicola said...

Wonderful pictures Laura, wow when did he grow up so much your right he looks gorgous.

SusannaT said...

He's so handsome!
Lovely pictures!

Nancy said...

I love that last picture. What a handsome young man! That tux is pretty darn sharp too.

Adrienne said...

OMG that last one is heartbreaking! What a looker he is! Wahahaaa they grow up so fast. really stunning photos. She's too cute!

Rachael said...

They make such a cute couple and gosh, he sure looks like you!