Sunday, June 07, 2009

Help Laura get her groove back

Now I know there are a few people who read my rants every once in awhile, just no one hardly ever posts replies. While that is saddening, I also have to remember I'm doing this for me and not the replies.

WELL THIS TIME I NEED YOUR REPLIES!! I need you to give me some ideas that will jumpstart my creativity. If you've been reading, I've had a difficult year. I feel at times if I've had the life sucked out of me. I really feel I've lost my creative juices. I know creativity is an ebb and flow; that sometimes you've got tons of creative ideas and not enough time to get them all out and other times you've got nothing. Well this is where I feel I've got nothing.

What really is worrying to me is that in about 15 days I'm going off to a scrapbook weekend. I have a couple of projects I need (want) to get finished but they're a bit lackluster or as I'm feeling right now..boring. I don't want to work on that darned Oprah's Favorite Things journal. I don't have the urge to finish the Miraval spa trip digital book. I don't even think that I can muster up the courage to work on the Europe cruise photo carousel.

I need to get my creativity back, I want to do arts and crafts. I want to something fun and creative. I just don't have any ideas where to start. Please, PLEASE, I'm begging any of you to give me some ideas that will jumpstart my creative juices again.

If something works, I'll be happy to start posting some photos of my creative endevors.

2 comments:

SusannaT said...

Do you have an inspiration book or board? If not, start one. Look through mags, tear out anything that strikes your fancy, go for walks, take photos of color combos etc. But them in one place and I'm telling you something WILL happen.

I have a couple UFOs I need to finish this summer... ugh... one being our picnic quilt. Really, it just needs the backing.

- Virpi said...

Laura, I`m here! :O) Actually I`m a newbie at your site, I found my way here via Susannas blog. I`ve been reading your posts here and there and have a feeling I`d like to read more, you have a truly inspirational, fun and nice personality! I`m sure your creativity is still there, it just needs to be found. I`m here to see what you come up with!
take care, Virpi