Thursday, February 23, 2006

Were in...finally

It has been a long 2 weeks. I've never cleaned so much in my entire life. Spring cleaning in aout 5 days in a house where I don't think they've ever cleaned in at least 6 months.
So I've shown you some before, well you can't clearly see the dirt but you get the idea.
Now let me show you what some paint and some good furniture can do. This place had potential and now it's starting to shine. A bunch of boxes left to unpack, the garage is full and still have to paint the bathroom and over the summer I'll strip wallpaper from the kitchen to repaint but here is what it has gotten to so far.



1. living room
2. my room
3. Doug's room
4. Brian's room

1 comment:

Zoe said...

yay!your in and a cleaning tornado!
i know just how you feel laura LOL
i'm only just getting to unpacking ALL the boxes! and i'v been here 2 months LOL
havent even got to the painting some walls thing lol maybe if i put the computer screen up close to the wall you could just stretch thru and do mine while your at it??
LOL love ya chicka
later- zoe