Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another day older and less in debt.

Today is a good day to look back at the past year. Today is my birthday. I'm another day (year) older and still feeling good. I'm also a little less in debt. I paid off my car. I've been working really hard to get our finances in check and it is working. Now from what I learned a long time ago is that I take all of that payment and move it to another debt.

So my goal is to pay off our debt by my next birthday, if not sooner. My motivation is that I'd like to go on a small vacation this summer and I really need new furniture. I've got the urge to start looking, but don't want to find something and be disappointed if I can't afford it.

Well anyway, I'm glad my car is paid off and I've got my health.

1 comment:

Willow and Wattle said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Laura!!! Hope you had a great day.