Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's that busy, busy time of year

That time of year from the last week of August through December seems to always be busy. Then it is again from April through mid June. But right now, I'm busy but not crazy busy. I know, so unusual for me.

I've been extremely tired lately. I mean on Friday night, I was falling asleep at 8:30 with the laptop on my lap. I can't stay awake past 10 on any night. I don't know if I'm trying to fight off any germs floating around, my diet, or something else. I know I just worry a lot about tiredness because of my previous experience with a close call with lymphoma. That was one of the symptoms I exhibited.

I've got a ton of papers to grade and the first quarter is almost over already. We, my grade level team, is in charge of planning October's positive behavior celebration, and report cards are due soon.

Well I'm going to split. I think I'm going to get a jumpstart on getting ready to go out tonight with Don and some friends.

Also, I don't think I mentioned that it's been about a month since Don had a kidney stone and finally, just this week he's been almost completely pain free.

Hope all is well with you. Enjoy this fall season. The trees have been beautiful. Some trees have been two colors, one color on the outside and the inside close to the trunk is a different color. I've seen trees that look rose and pink colored and just a wonderful mix of colors. We've had winter weather already and there wasn't any heat at school all week. I attribute that to me also being tired. When I get warmed up, I think I just get extremely tired.

Well hope you have a good week!

No comments: