Monday, March 20, 2006

Wow...I'm a bad Blogger

I see it's been since March 4th since I've updated. I'm a bad, bad blogger. Since then I've been giving some required formal reading tests, 8 in all. I also had a midterm to study for. We've had some heartache, Doug did not make the volleyball team. Don has had his identity stolen and we've been fighting with the bank to get all of our money back. I've also upgraded to PSE4. I really can't wait to start doing some amazing digital pages. I've got a lot to learn though.

This is testing week at school. Since I teach 4th grade, we have the most tests now. So I lose all my planning periods this week. UGH, I say. Don doesn't say it but he enjoys seeing the extra $250 on the pay check in a couple weeks. I guess I could buy a few more digital kits!

So I'll give you a sneak peak of what I've started working on.
This is my mom.



The paper is Jen Wilson. The flowers are Holly McCaig.
It still needs some work. I need some insides for all those flowers.
This is based upon a the Autumn Leaves 2005 calendar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Love those flowers!

Adrienne said...

Very nice layout! The flowers are adorable. Can't wait to see it finished. Hope you're hanging in there with this very tough testing week. Hugs to you...thinking of ya!